I’ve been teaching this writer’s workshop for years, and for years you’ve been asking me for a self-paced version. You’ve been telling me that you don’t have two-full days to slip away and attend the workshop. And those of you who have taken the workshop are telling me they want to listen to the material again after they leave.
Well, now you can! I’m thrilled to announce that the PenPaperWrite Workshop is now available in a self-study, self-paced format.
All the material that I teach during my two-day seminar is available to you in seven, easy-to-follow videos, along with the PenPaperWrite exclusive templates and exercises.
Now you can take the course, at your own pace, and in the comfort of your own home.
In the Workshop you’ll learn
- How to make sure you’ve got an idea that can sustain an entire novel
- How to ensure that your character will stand the test of time (and the test of readers!)
- How to use a Beat Sheet to outline a plot that will keep readers turning pages
- How to avoid stalling in the middle of your story
- How to write dialogue that rings true with readers
- and more…
And best of all, you’ll learn it at your own speed, and go back and watch the videos as often as you need. Whenever you need a little refresher, or a bit of inspiration.
View a Sampler of the Tutorials
Here’s what writers are saying
–Kevin Maurer, journalist, co-author “No Easy Day,the firsthand account of the raid that killed Osama Bin Laden
–Roberta Custer, Emmy winning writer, playwright, acting coach
In the Workshop you’ll get
- Over 5-hours of video tutorials including:
- Tutorial 1: Honing Your Idea
- Tutorial 2: Plot & Beat Sheet
- Tutorial 3: Story Cycle
- Tutorial 4: Scene
- Tutorial 5: Characters
- Tutorial 6: Setting & Description
- Tutorial 7: Dialogue
- 5 templates to help with things like setting up your scenes
- Exercises to practice the skills covered
So no more excuses for not getting that novel written
No more waiting until you have a weekend free to spend with me. No more reason to wait at all. Everything you need is right here. Go get it. And go get writing!
Your Satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed
This series is a product of months of work, and I’m confident that you’ll be thrilled with the quality of the material. But if you’re not happy for any reason, just email me during the first 30-days and ask for a refund. You’ll get your money back, no questions. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.